Thursday, July 31, 2008

Picture Post

If you are like me you have the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to- see there now I've probably already lost you. I always hated information in school which was presented in massive block paragraphs of tiny text with nothing fun to supplement so here, in no particular order, are some pics to illustrate some updates:

Here are creepy fish from the B&B we're staying at.












And here is me with my very first check. I am experiencing something between a brain freeze and a mindfuck at the prospect of being paid to diddle around on my computer.













Here is me and my mom and Amelia the monkey hanging out in the kitchen before we left for the trip. I am annoyed about the fact that they don't want to let me bring the big suitcase. My mother is annoyed that she is going on tour at all. Amelia is pondering the complexities of quantum physics. Or about to poop.











And here is me at the psychadelic fiberoptics museum which I insisted we visit. This is an exhibit on... glowy stuff. In bunches.


Anyways I'm sitting in a coffeeshop and procrastinating another chapter so I should get moving. Leave me a note! xo H

No comments:

Post a Comment